Our website, content, and concepts are intended solely for informational purposes only. If you choose to apply any of the concepts contained herein, you do so of your own accord and take full responsibility for your actions.
Self-defense is inherently dangerous. You alone are responsible for your decisions and actions. Fluid Fighting Systems (including Patrick Vuong and FluidFighting.com), its instructors, trustees, officers, employees, contractors, licensees, representatives, and affiliates are not responsible or liable in any way for any losses, damages, injuries, or deaths resulting from the use or misuse of any material herein.
Always consult your medical professional prior to beginning training.
Waiver of Liability
In exchange for access to our website, social media, services, programs, and concepts, you agree to the following.
- You agree that there are inherent risks and dangers associated with participation in any self-defense program that could result in bodily injury, partial and/or total disability, and even death.
- You agree that you are participating voluntarily and that all risks have been made clear to you.
- You agree you are 18 years or older, of sound mental and physical capacity, and have been cleared by your physician to conduct training.
- You understand and agree that you are giving up substantial rights by agreeing to these terms and that you are agreeing to these terms voluntarily and without inducement.
- You hereby release and discharge Fluid Fighting Systems (including Patrick Vuong and FluidFighting.com), its instructors, trustees, officers, employees, contractors, licensees, representatives, and affiliates from any and all claims, actions, suits or demands of any kind or nature whatsoever, in connection with the use of our website, social media, services, programs, and concepts.
The terms and conditions last for as long as you use any advice or material learned from Tiga Tactics, which may be long after your membership to our site has ended.
Fluid Fighting Systems cannot and does not make any guarantees about your ability to get results from using our website, services, programs, or concepts.